Healthcare professionals are often at the frontline of the mental health crisis, providing needed support to those that are hurting and their families. Many people, especially those in rural areas, prefer talking to their primary care physician about symptoms related to mental health before talking to a therapist or counselor. This page will serve as a collection of useful articles, tools, and resources for healthcare professionals to support Oregon’s communities.
- Central Oregon Primary Care Suicide Prevention Toolkit
- Columbia-Suicide Severity Rating Scale
- Deschutes County Primary Care Poster: Is Your Patient at Acute Suicide Risk?
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Wallet Card
- Suicide Prevention Plan Process for Primary Care
- Suicide Safer Care Pathway in Primary Care for Moderate/High Risk Patients
- Front Desk Job Aid
- MA Job Aid
- Provider Job Aid
- Overall Clinic Workflow
- Clinic Receptionist Workflow
- Phone Operator Workflow
- MA Workflow
- PCP BHC and PA Workflow
- RN Workflow